This white paper shares key findings on how to do test-optional well, including insights from schools that have made the transition recently and from others with a decade or more of experience under their belts.
Specific topics covered in the white paper include:
• The likelihood of test optionality remaining widespread after the pandemic
• Tips for effective communication of test-optional policies
• How to make admit decisions with reduced access to test scores
• Examples of “do no harm” merit-aid awarding
• A breakdown of the additional demands test-optionality places on admissions teams